Synthetic motor oil advanced level properties for cars.
Mobil Super 3000 X1 Diesel 5W-40 – is a fully synthetic engine oil that provides long service life of engines in vehicles of various types and years of manufacture, as well as an increased level of protection over a wide temperature range.
Features and Benefits.
Mobil Super 3000 family of products is already well established on the market, so you can be sure that the performance characteristics of your vehicle will fully meet expectations. Mobil Super 3000 5W-40 X1Diesel provides
- Protection at elevated temperatures
- Improved lubricity during cold start
- Good engine cleanliness and protection against sludge and sediment formations
- Motor protection against wear
Oil Mobil Super 3000 are designed to provide an extra level of protection compared to semisynthetic and mineral oils. ExxonMobil recommends Mobil Super Diesel 3000 X1 5W-40, when regularly raises difficult driving conditions in order to prevent damage from intense and frequent loads:
- Diesel engines of various designs without particulate filters (DPF)
- Passenger car, SUV, light-duty trucks and vans
- When driving in country conditions, as well as the city with frequent stops
Under normal operating conditions and when driving with overloads
- In engines with turbocharging and direct fuel injection
Always refer to the manual of your vehicle manual for proper selection of oil viscosity grade and level properties.
Specifications and Approvals.
|Mobil Super 3000 X1 Diesel exceeds the requirements or correspond to them:||5W-40|
|ACEA A3/B3, A3/B4||X|
|Mobil Super 3000 X1 Diesel has the following approvals for use:||5W-40|
|VW 502 00/505 00||X|
|Peugeot / Citroën Automobiles B71 2296||X|
|ExxonMobil recommends Mobil Super 3000 X1 Diesel where required:||5W-40|
|Mobil Super 3000 X1 Diesel|
|cSt at 40 ° C||84|
|cSt at 100 ° C||14|
|Sulfate ash% wt., ASTM D874||eleven|
|Flash point, ° C, ASTM D92||222|
|Density at 15 ° C, kg/l, ASTM D 4052||0.855|
|Pour Point, ° C, ASTM D97||-39|