Fully synthetic motor oil – “Shell” oil for the most modern engines, established on the basis of the latest technology
Modern vehicles need engine oil, which will provide a stable operation of the engine in a variety of conditions, and will also help to increase its performance and service life. Therefore, the “Shell” has offered a new approach to the creation of a major component of motor oils, base oils, – namely, to synthesize it from natural gas. Shell PurePlus Technology – revolutionary process from natural gas production, crystal clear base oil which does not contain impurities typical for base oils derived from crude oil.
To create the most perfect ever existed engine oil – Shell Helix Ultra, «Shell» has united its proprietary technology of active detergents (Active Cleansing Technology) with patented Shell PurePlus create a base oil. This unique combination allows Shell Helix Ultra provide an even higher level of cleanliness and engine protection.
Features Shell Helix Ultra 0W-30:
- It provides engine cleanliness, as if he had just descended from the conveyor 1
- The low viscosity and low friction provide additional fuel savings of up to 2.2% 2
- Engine power and fuel economy do not decrease even after 100 000 km 3
- Easier engine starting at low temperatures 4
- It can be used in gasoline and diesel engines as well as engines running on biodiesel and ethanol-gasoline blends
Specifications: API SL / CF; ACEA A3 / B3, A3 / B4; VW 502.00 / 505.00; approval MB 229.5, 226.5; Renault RN0700, RN0710.
1. According to the results of bench tests Sequence VG, conducted to determine the ability of oil 0W-40 to protect the engine against deposit formation
2. According to the ACEA M 111 tests conducted to determine the fuel savings compared with the reference oil
3. According to the operating results of tests on a distance of 100 000 km
4. Low-temperature characteristics of the oils on the basis of Shell PurePlus technology significantly exceed the requirements of the classification SAE J300