The share of passenger cars has reached 59%

autostat_01.jpg

As of July 1, 2016 fleet of cars by 59% consists of foreign cars, which is equivalent to 24.25 million. Machines. The remaining 41% comes from the model grades, with 33 percent of them takes AvtoVAZ (13,840,000). Such data are the agency AUTOSTAT , which conducted a study of the park registered cars in the country. With regard to foreign brands, among them the leader Toyota – the Japanese captured 9% of the market (this is 3.57 million cars.). Second and third places in the ranking took the Nissan (1,91 mn) and Hyundai (1,62 mn), and behind them were placed in the top five brands Chevrolet (1,58 mn) and Renault (1,46 m).

Read also: Lotus Elise

autostat_01

Share this post

PinIt
Andranik Vartanyan

Andranik Vartanyan

I'm author

scroll to top