Synthetic motor oil advanced level properties for cars.
Mobil Super ™ 3000 X1 5W-40 is a synthetic engine oil that provides long-term engine service vehicles of various types and years of manufacture, as well as an increased level of protection over a wide temperature range.
Features and Benefits.
Mobil Super 3000 family of products is already well established on the market, so you can be sure that the performance characteristics of your vehicle will fully meet expectations. Mobil Super 3000 X1 5W-40 provides:
- Protection at elevated temperatures
- Improved lubricity during cold start
- Good engine cleanliness and protection against sludge and sediment formations
- Motor protection against wear
Oil Mobil Super 3000 are designed to provide an extra level of protection compared to semisynthetic and mineral oils. ExxonMobil recommends Mobil Super 3000 X1 5W-40, when regularly raises difficult driving conditions in order to prevent damage from intense and frequent loads:
- Different types of motors
- Gasoline and diesel engines without diesel particulate filters (DPF)
- In passenger cars, SUVs, light-duty trucks and vans
- When driving in country conditions in the city with frequent stops
- Motors with increased performance
- Under normal operating conditions and when driving with overloads
- Engine with turbocharging and direct fuel injection
Always refer to the manual of your vehicle manual for proper selection of oil viscosity grade and level properties.
Specifications and Approvals.
|Mobil Super 3000 X1 exceeds the following requirements or correspond to them:||5W-40|
|ACEA A3 / B3, A3 / B4||X|
|API SN / SM||X|
|AAE (STO 003) Group B6||X|
|Mobil Super 3000 X1 has the following approvals for use:||5W-40|
|VW 502 00/505 00||X|
|Peugeot / Citroën Automobiles B71 2296||X|
|Renault RN0710 / RN0700||X|
|AVTOVAZ ( “Lada” cars)||X|
|ExxonMobil recommends Mobil Super 3000 X1 where required:||5W-40|
|Mobil Super 3000 X1|
|cSt at 40ºC||84|
|cSt at 100ºC||14|
|Sulfate ash% wt., ASTM D 874||eleven|
|Flash Point, ºC, ASTM D 92||222|
|Density at 15 ° C, kg / l, ASTM D 4052||0.855|
|Pour Point, ºC, ASTM D 97||-39|