Fully synthetic motor oil with improved performance.
Mobil 1 is the world’s leading synthetic motor oil brand, with the highest performance and protective properties. Mobil 1 Fuel Economy 0W-30 – our proven and well-proven solution that delivers excellent engine protection and fuel economy improvement.
Features and potential benefits.
Mobil 1 Fuel Economy 0W-30 is made on the basis of its own composition of modern synthetic base oils and a carefully balanced additive package. It is designed to provide unsurpassed levels of protection, especially at start-up at low temperatures. Key features and benefits:
- Enhanced anti-friction properties, increase efficiency
- Provides exceptional cleanliness, removes accumulated sludge
- Excellent ability to work at low temperatures, for easy starting and fast protection against engine wear
- High-performance base oils for constant and long-lasting protection against wear
Mobil 1 Fuel Economy 0W-30 is recommended for many types of modern vehicles, including high-power diesel and petrol (without diesel particulate filter) turbocharged engines.
- Mobil 1 fuel Economy 0W-30 is designed to provide excellent protection of engine and fuel economy.
- Mobil 1 fuel Economy 0W-30 is recommended for use in very low temperature conditions, to provide easy and effective lubrication start.
Always refer to the owner’s manual for proper selection of oil viscosity class and level properties.
Specifications and Approvals.
|Mobil 1 Fuel Economy 0W-30 exceeds the requirements or correspond to them:|
|ACEA A1/B1, A5/B5||X|
|API SL, SJ||X|
|According to ExxonMobil, Mobil 1 Fuel Economy 0W-30 meets the following quality requirements:|
|Ford WSS- M2C920-A||X|
|Mobil 1 Fuel Economy 0W-30|
|Viscosity, ASTM D445 cSt|
|at 100 ° C||100|
|Sulfate ash% wt., (ASTM D874)||14|
|Phosphorus content,% wt., (ASTM D4951)||0.1|
|Flash point, ° C, (ASTM D92)||228|
|Density at 15,6 ° C, g/ml (ASTM D4052)||0.849|
|Total Base Number (ASTM D2896)||eleven|
|MRV index at -30 ºC, cps (ASTM D4684)||19000|
|Viscosity at high temperatures and high shear (HTHS), mPa • s at 150 ºC, ASTM D4683)||thirty|