Fully synthetic motor oil with improved performance.
Mobil 1 is the world’s leading synthetic motor oil brand, provides the highest performance characteristics and protection.
Fully synthetic motor oil Mobil 1 10W-60 is specifically designed to meet the specific requirements for engines with significant mileage, even more than 150,000 km. Mobil 1 10W-60 can be used in engines with high performance as well as in motor sports, which require engine oils with high viscosity.
Features and potential benefits.
Fully synthetic motor oil Mobil 1 10W-60 is based on the company’s own formulation of synthetic base oils with the highest performance characteristics and carefully balanced additive package. Mobil 1 10W-60 is designed to provide long-term protection of engines with high mileage and thereby extend the life of the car.
- Special components contribute to the reliable operation of the seals to prevent oil leakage
- It provides exceptional clarity and removes the previously formed deposits
- Outstanding oil film thickness for extra protection of older engines
- Higher viscosity helps reduce oil consumption in older engines
- The high concentration of anti-wear additives to protect the engine from wear and tear
- High-performance base oils for excellent all-round protection from wear and tear
Mobil 1 10W-60 is designed to provide special protection, which is essential engines with high mileage. It is suitable for virtually all types of older petrol and diesel engines (without diesel particulate filter).
- Older engines
- Almost all operating conditions, from mild to extreme
- Perfect oil for racing cars
Always refer to the owner’s manual of your vehicle for the correct selection of oil viscosity grade and level properties.
Specifications and Approvals.
|Mobil 1 10W-60 exceeds the following requirements or correspond to them:|
|ACEA A3/B3, A3/B4||X|
|Mobil 1 10W-60 has the following approvals for use:|
|Mobil 1 10W-60 has the following properties according to the level of ExxonMobil:|
|Mobil 1 10W-60|
|Viscosity, cSt (ASTM D445)|
|at 40 ºC||152.7|
|at 100 ºC||22.7|
|Sulphated Ash% weight. (ASTM D874)||14|
|Phosphorus content,% by weight. (ASTM D4951)||0.13|
|Flash Point, ºC (ASTM D92)||234|
|Density at 15.6 ºC g/ml (ASTM D4052)||0.86|
|Total Base Number (ASTM D2896)||11.8|
|MRV viscosity at -30 ºC, cP (ASTM D4684)||25.762|
|Viscosity at high temperatures and high shear (HTHS), mPa • s at 150 ºC (ASTM D4683)||5.7|