BMW has unveiled the updated 2-Series coupe and its “charged” M2 Coupe version. Cars received minor adjustments exterior and interior design.
Most of the changes were in the front of the Two-door, where there were more powerful air intakes and wide two-piece grille. We note that even in the base model has LED lights and lanterns.
Among the other noteworthy change four new variants of 17- and 18-inch wheels, as well as three new shades of paint finishes: dark blue Mediterranean Blue, Blue Seaside Blue and Orange Sunset Orange.
Inside, the updated BMW 2-Series coupe 2018 changed the dashboard design. In addition, Two-door manned the latest version of the iDrive operating system, with multimedia complex here comes with 8.8-inch touch-screen navigation.
For the new model also became available wireless charging for smartphones and Wi-Fi access point to which you can connect up to 10 different devices. A similar interior now received and 1-Series hatchback, also survived easy restyling.
List updated coupe versions BMW 2-Series represents the following versions:
- 218i with a 1.5-liter three-cylinder turbo engine 136 hp and 220 Nm
- 220i with a 2.0-liter four-cylinder turbo engine 184 hp and 270 Nm
- 230i with a 2.0-liter four-cylinder turbo engine 252 hp and 350 Nm
- M240i with a 3.0-liter six-cylinder turbo engine 340 hp and 500 Nm
- 218d with a 2.0-liter four-turbodiesel 150 hp and 320 Nm
- 220d with a 2.0-liter four-turbodiesel 190 hp and 400 Nm
- 225d with a 2.0-liter four-turbodiesel 224 hp and 450 Nm
In this case, the “charged” the BMW M2 2018 stayed with the same 3.0-liter turbo engine that develops 370 forces and 500 Nm of torque. With such Two-door engine accelerates from zero to hundreds of 4.3 seconds, developing speed up to 250 km/h.
In Europe, sales of the updated models BMW 2-Series will start in July 2017. Pricing information yet.