New Audi A7 Sportback 2016, prices and equipment

audi-a7-sportback-2011_12-650x459.jpg

The Munich art museum “Pinakothek der Moderne”, the official presentation of the new Audi A7 Sportback, the first photos of which were leaked to the network the day before. The creators have named its new five-door coupe. According to the Audi A7 five-door four-seater combines the elegance of a coupe, a sports sedan and station wagon practicality. Dimensions new items are 4.97 meters long, 1.91 meters wide and 1.42 meters high. Wheelbase Audi A7 Sportback is equal to 2.91 meters, slightly more than the Mercedes-Benz CLS, but somewhat less than that of another competitor – BMW 5-Series GT. The boot capacity is 535 liters Sportback, but increases to 1390 liters when the rear seats are folded.

Configuration and price Audi A7 Sportback 2016.

Equipment Price Engine Transmission Drive
2.8 FSI quattro S-tronic $70,100 2.8 petrol (220 hp) Automatic (7) full
3.0 TDI quattro S-tronic $74,000 3.0 diesel engine (245 hp) Automatic (7) full
3.0 TFSI quattro S-tronic $79,200 3.0 petrol (333 hp) Automatic (7) full

Read also: New Audi S7 Sportback

Audi A7 Sportback is designed on a modular platform flagship Audi A8 sedan, and the body is 20 percent made of aluminum (the remaining 80% of steel), so Sportback, excluding the driver, weighs only 1695 kg (weight of the car with the three-liter diesel engine and CVT ). For comparison, the weight of a diesel Mercedes CLS similar volume is 1815 kg. The range of engines for the Audi A7 Sportback includes two petrol and two diesel six-cylinder engines. Gasoline engines Рa 2.8-liter 204-hp engine, with which the vehicle accelerates from zero to a hundred in 8.3 seconds and reaches a top speed of 235 km/h. The second Рa 3.0-liter engine with a mechanical supercharger 300 hp With him A7 starts to hundred in 5.6 seconds and a top speed electronically limited to 250 km/h.
Except in the most humble of diesel engines for all Audi A7 Sportback aggregated with a 7-speed robotic tranmissiey S-tronic dual-clutch all-wheel drive and Quattro. 204-horsepower diesel engine is offered in tandem with CVT Multitronic. Such a machine may be a front-drive (in this case, the maximum torque of 400 Nm), and with all-wheel drive (maximum torque of 450 Nm).
The list of options for the Audi A7 Sportback appear alloy wheels with diameters from 18 to 20 inches, 11 different colors of the body, 6,5 or 8-inch LCD screen instead of the MMI standard 5-inch, adaptive cruise control, MMI touch, capable handwriting recognition, tracking system “dead zones”, audiaosistema Bang & Olufsen 15-speaker capacity of 1300 watts and more. European sales of the Audi A7 Sportback launched after its world debut at the Moscow Motor Show in August 2010.

The updated Audi A7 Sportback 2016.

In May 2014 the German automaker introduced a new Audi A7 Sportback 2016 model year, the world premiere will be held in late August at the motor show in Moscow. Restyled version of the Audi A7 2016 received a new grille, a design wheels, modified bumpers, reissued taillights and exhaust pipes, as well as a new head optics, which is now already in the database is a fully LED.
And for a fee customers can order matrix lighting equipment previously debuted at the flagship Audi A8 sedan. Recall that automatically illuminates road signs, warns pedestrians of the approach of the vehicle, does not blind oncoming drivers and trucks, as well as a dynamic display turns. Inside, the Audi A7 Sportback 2016 acquired additional finishes and color schemes, as well as optional front seats with ventilation and massage function, a projection display, night vision systems and prevent frontal collisions.
The powertrain lineup for a car, a new 3.0-liter TDI diesel engine capacity of 272 hp, which also has a version of ultra-ultra, derated to 218 forces. The base front-drive hatchback modification now put a “robot” S tronic CVT instead of the former, and 320-hp three-liter twin-turbo diesel engine combined in a pair with machine. Sales of the new Audi A7 Sportback 2015 on the market will begin in the fall as low as $70,100 for 220-horsepower gasoline modification. And for top-end version of the 3.0 TFSI quattro S-tronic dealers ask of $79,200.

audi-a7-sportback-2011_14-650x433audi-a7-sportback-2011_12-650x459foto-audi-a7_02-650x433foto-audi-a7_03-650x433audi-a7-sportback-2011_10-650x459

 

 

 

 

 

Post Views: 146

Share this post

PinIt
Andranik Vartanyan

Andranik Vartanyan

I'm author

scroll to top